Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Cary and Zoe


Zoe, our rebel rouser
Originally uploaded by **starburst**.
Cary is my most favorite (and only) brother and Zoe is his long-time spazzy pal. Zoe loves to place her snout on your face and enjoys cuddling but also stepping on you. A Queensland Healer, she's skilled at rounding up people, cats and her buddies Coley and Ruby. We'll she thinks so anyway.

I love Zoe and we've spent many a sleepless night cuddling and making room for each other on a big bed. We always seem to wanna sleep in the same spot :)

Cary (aka Hambone, 'bone for short) and I have been tight since the day he was born. I always feel protected, and unjudged by him.

He is more than a brother, he's a close and dear friend. His charms and talent are boundless. A creative writer, photographer, guitarist and singer, snappy dresser and a fine lookin' fella' to boot.

What else can I say? He's sensative, smart and cracks me up constantly.
Thanks for being my brother Cary, I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I love you.

3 comments:

  1. sniff...sniff...
    whenever you talk about your family, I cry! You can see the love, it's sooooo strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 PM

    As many links as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

    ReplyDelete