Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Cary and Zoe


Zoe, our rebel rouser
Originally uploaded by **starburst**.
Cary is my most favorite (and only) brother and Zoe is his long-time spazzy pal. Zoe loves to place her snout on your face and enjoys cuddling but also stepping on you. A Queensland Healer, she's skilled at rounding up people, cats and her buddies Coley and Ruby. We'll she thinks so anyway.

I love Zoe and we've spent many a sleepless night cuddling and making room for each other on a big bed. We always seem to wanna sleep in the same spot :)

Cary (aka Hambone, 'bone for short) and I have been tight since the day he was born. I always feel protected, and unjudged by him.

He is more than a brother, he's a close and dear friend. His charms and talent are boundless. A creative writer, photographer, guitarist and singer, snappy dresser and a fine lookin' fella' to boot.

What else can I say? He's sensative, smart and cracks me up constantly.
Thanks for being my brother Cary, I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I love you.

6 comments:

  1. sniff...sniff...
    whenever you talk about your family, I cry! You can see the love, it's sooooo strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 PM

    As many links as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is Awesome, pink is the new blog is the easiest way to get your blog read by more people.

    pink is the new blog has always been my thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

    "blog italian" is what I used to find your blog on google

    blog italian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:38 PM

    nice blog enjoyed it :)

    Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
    !

    ReplyDelete