Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy Busy Bee


Hey everyone,

I haven't forgotten to blog I've just been very busy.

Also, Brian and I switched from a PC over to a Mac and in the interim I was a bit discombobulated.

In the last month I've had a Sleep Apnea Test (don't have it), regular check-up, mammogram, another mammogram, a biopsy (all is well), dental appointment, eye appointment and gyno appointment.

I'm happy to report that I am in excellent health!

I am also happy to not be poked and prodded for a while.

I performed with Cary, Gwen Jacqueline and Bonnie at Julie's as the Sweet By & By.

The show was wonderful and I look forward to playing again soon.

I have a gig coming up on June 30th as Ruby "Baby" Bennett and her Rhythm and blues review.....also at Julie's.

I spent a lovely Mother's day weekend with my mom and Cary.

I'll post again soon.....everything is moving forward.

All my projects are going swimmingly.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment