Sunday, February 12, 2012

A few blog posts I've been enjoying...

Photo by Larry Miller aka my dad!
Winter weather means lot's of indoor reading and after eating BBQ Pork last night I really enjoyed this post about Healthy Pork Lard from blogger Memphis Que this morning.

My new Paleo pal Kristy DeVaney of CakeGrrl.com has been tempting the Facebook group Sacramento: Beyond the Paleo with photos of delicious delights such as Deviled Avocado Eggs with cumin and curry and Roasted Tomatoes with oregano, garlic, basil and olive oil!

I'll be trying this recipe for Macadamia Oil Mayo from the Food Blog who posted it to Jimmy Moore's Facebook wall..... yummy!

I'm just running out of my store bought mayo and salad dressings and will be whipping up my own recipes this week so I'll let you know how it goes!

Where have you been finding inspiration and recipes? Leave a comment and let me know :)

3 comments: