Thursday, September 25, 2014

Guess what? I'm a Creative Life Coach!

Well,

Updates here have been sporadic but life has been absolutely fab!

Rather than writing a loooooooong update I'll simply say, our little family is in good health and my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first baby soon!

In 2012 I enrolled in the life coaching program at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. I graduated in 2013 and am now a certified professional creative life coach.

This was the best decision I've made since moving to the east bay and marrying Brian.

I have truly found my calling and LOVE being a coach!
 
I'll be adding more content to my website but you can learn more about my coaching practice at:

HeidiBennett.com


I continue to enjoy playing music with my brother in the Sweet By and By. 

Check out our gospel, bluegrass high lonesome harmonies as:

TheSweetByandBy.com 

 

Happiest of fall to you - 

Heidi Bennett  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment