Monday, December 1, 2008

In the spirit of the New Year, here...


I started this blog several years ago and let it sliiiiide after a while.

At one point I tried & failed to access it so I just gave up.

Magically, today it showed up in my bloglines & gave me instructions to re-activate it!

So, here we go y'all, i'm back to blogging again!

What's been happening since my last post in 2006?

Well, I got married, lost a loved one, became a DJ, sang a lot of songs, went on a honeymoon trip across the U.S.A., flew down to San Diego for Tiki Oasis 8, flew to Bisbee Arizona to visit Penny and her family several times, flew to Mexico with Cary, Flo, Pops and Brian...what else?

Well, maybe we can catch up over a nice hot Oolong at Julie's or a cool Missionary's Downfall at Forbidden Island. In the mean time you can keep up with the latest here.

PS: This is a photo my husband took of me while we were on our honeymoon last year! See you soon!

1 comment: